The course is intended to re-affirm the responsibilities of the certificate holder, review the updates to the relevant Network Rail Standards and re-assess the competence to undertake the duties of a Grinding Operative.
At the end of this course the delegates will: –
- Be aware of all amendments and alterations to Network Rail Standards:
- Re-affrim the competence to undertake the duties of a Grinding Operative
One Day, inclusive of theoretical and practical assessments
The delegates attending MUST hold a valid Grinding Operative certificate
Personal Protective Equipment
This course requires the delegate to be on or near the running line, therefore, he/she MUST be in possession of: –
- Valid P. T. S. Card
- High Visibility Flame Retardent Coverall to BS EN531, EN470 and GO/RT3279
- Fire Retardent Safety Footwear to BS EN ISO 15090:2006 H 13 CI AN-F2A-PPE 3aCAT
- Safety Helmet (white/blue) to BS EN 397:1995
- Safety Glasses to BS EN 166B and of Optical Class 1 with Impact Resistance F
- Anti-Vibration Gloves
A Certificate of Competence will be awarded to the delegate on successful completion of the practical and written assessments.