This course is intended to re-affirm the responsibilities of the certificate holder, review the updates to the relevant Network Rail Standards and re-assess the competence to undertake the duties of a Grinding Supervisory Manager.
At the end of this course the delegates will: –
- Be are of all amendments and alterations to Network Rail Standards
- Re-affirm the competence to undertake the duties of the Grinding Supervisory Manager
One Day, inclusive of theoretical and practical assessment.
Delegates attending MUST hold valid Grinding Supervisory Manager and 053 certification
Personal Protective Equipment
This course requires the delegate to be on or near the running line, therefore, he/she MUST be in possession of: –
- Valid P.T.S. Card
- Protective “all orange” High Visibility Clothing to BS EN 471:2003
- Safety Footwear to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
- Safety Helmet to BS EN 397:1995
- General Purpose Gloves to BS EN388:2121
- Safety Glasses to BS EN 166 and of Optical Class 1 with Impact Resistance F
A Certificate of Competency will be awarded to the delegate on successful completion of the practical and written assessments.