WE HAVE PERMANENT WAY TRAINER/ASSESSOR VACANCIES
Have you ever thought of becoming a trainer or assessor?The following criteria is required but not essential:-
- Assessor Qualification
- Level 3 or 4 Training Qualification
- A minimum of 5 years experience working on the Permanent Way
If you are interested in becoming a member of our training team at Neway Training Solutions Ltd., please send your current CV to email@example.com. Alternatively, speak to our Training Manager, Martyn Bentley on 01332 360033.
In the round of NSAR training provider inspections, Neway Training Solutions Ltd. were pleased to be awarded an GOLD grading.
S&C DesignA ten day course consisting of two five day modules. This course has been specifically designed to provide technical staff with the relevant skills and underpinning knowledge in the principles of Switch and Crossing Design.
MENTORING AND ASSESSMENT
Neway Training Solutions Ltd. can provide you with experienced and qualified tutors and assessors to undertake the mentoring and/or assessment of your staff in the following disciplines.
- Raising and Removing Speed Restrictions
- Stressing of Continuous Welded Rail (CWR)
- Track Patrolling
- Inspection & Repair to Reduce the Risk of Derailment at Switches (0053)
- Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Procedures for Cast, Welded and Fabricated Crossings in the Track (1054)
NEW ON-SITE PRACTICAL AREA
A new practical area in under development to provide delegates with a safe working environment when attending Permanent Way courses.