This course is intended to provide a delegate with a re-assessment in the understanding of the Controller of Site Safety duties.
At the end of this course the delegates will be: –
- Fully conversant with the requirements of the relevant modules of the Rule Book and Handbooks 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 16 and 17
Three days, including the assessment
Delegates MUST be in possession of:
- Valid Sentinel Card endorsed COSS and PTS
- Relevant modules of the current Rule Book and Handbooks
- Protective “all orange” high Visibility Clothing to BS EN 471:2003
- Safety Footwear to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
- Safety Helmet (white/blue) to BS EN 397:1995
- General Purpose Gloves to BS EN388:2121
- Safety Glasses BS. EN.166 and of Optical Class 1 with Impact Resistance F
This competency is valid for two years. A Network Rail Sentinel card, will be awarded to each successful candidate.
Post course objectives and COSS Log Book will be issued to the delegate on completion of the course.