Lookout Site Warden – Re-certification
This course is intended to provide a delegate with a re-assessment in his/her understanding of the duties of a Lookout/Site Warden.
At the end of this course the delegates will be: –
- Fully conversant with the duties of the Lookout in accordance with Handbook 3
One Day, including the assessment process.
Delegates MUST be in possession of: –
- Valid Sentinel Card – endorsed LKT
- Personal Track Safety Handbook and Handbook 3
- Minimum level of medical fitness required = Level 3
- A completed Log Book signed by Line Manager
Personal Protective Equipment
This course is classroom based and, therefore, no P.P.E. is required.
This competency is valid for 2 years and will be recorded on the Sentinel database.
Post course objectives will be issued to the delegate on completion of the course.