Points Operator – Recertification
This course is intended to provide the delegate with a re-assessment in their understanding of the duties of a Points Operator.
At the end of this course the delegates will: –
- Be fully conversant with the duties of a Points Operator in accordance with the Network Handbook 4
One day, including the assessment process.
Delegates must be in possession of:
- A valid Network Rail Track Safety card endorsed P.T.S., I.W.A./C.O.S.S. and PO
- A current Rule Book, Handbook
- Minimum level of medical fitness required = Level 1
- A completed log book signed by the Line Manager
Personal Protective Equipment
This course is classroom based and therefore no P.P.E. is required.
This competency is valid for two years. A Network Rail Sentinel card, will be awarded to each successful candidate.