Raising and Removing Speed Restrictions Following Civil Engineering Work – “Trackback” – Assessment
This assessment is intended to re-affirm the delegate’s competence to be considered for the duties of Raising and Removal of Speed Restrictions.
At the end of this assessment the delegates will: –
- Have demonstrated by written assessment an underpinning knowledge of the requirements of Raising and Removing Temporary Speed Restrictions
- Be able to demonstrate the practical skills associated with the Raising and Removing Temporary Speed Restrictions
Previous knowledge and experience of the Raising and Removing Temporary Speed Restrictions.
Personal Protective Equipment
This course requires the delegate to be on or near the running line, therefore, he/she MUST be in possession of: –
- Valid P. T. S. Card
- Protective “all orange” High Visibility to BS EN 471:2003
- Safety Footwear to BS EN ISO 20345:2004
- Safety Helmet (white/blue) to BS EN 397:1995
- General Purpose Gloves to BS EN388:2121
- Safety Glasses to BS EN 166 and of Optical Class 1 with Impact Resistance F
A Certificate of Competence will be issued on successful completion of this assessment.